- Greg Miller (Owner, Co-Founder)
- Greg Miller has been running Fantasy Sports websites since 2003. He owns and operates
TheCoolPool.com, which, until the creation of The Fantasy Sport Site, ran seven different
games year round.
- Miller is the director of competition in the NFL, NASCAR and NHL games at The Fantasy
- You can contact Greg at Greg@thefantasysportsite.com.
- John Krygier (Co-Founder)
- John Krygier has always enjoyed creating leagues with friends over anything. He once ran
a site called Total Sports Challenge for over a decade with just about every team sport
imaginable. It was his goal to create his own league that was affordable (non-profit),
competitive, and fun. During that time, he met many people who became his "across the
country" friends. Many of those people have joined on his latest endeavor: being a co-
founder of The Fantasy Sport Site.
- John resides in the great Garden State- home of the largest property tax rates. He has a
young son named Garrett.
- Krygier is the director of competition in the MLB, NBA and NCAA Football games at The
Fantasy Sport Site.
- You can contact John at Mintimwol@aol.com.
- William Riney has been helping run Fantasy Sports games since 2006, when he joined
TheCoolPool.com as Vice President. Will was a vital part of the growth of The Cool Pool
from 2006 - 2014, when the games began to move here to The Fantasy Sport Site. Will is
the owner of In The Groove Racing League, which will still run as an alliance to FSS through
The Cool Pool Racing.
- Riney is the director of competition in the PGA Tour, MLS and NCAA Basketball games at
The Fantasy Sport Site.
- You can contact Will at Will@thefantasysportsite.com.
- Vacant Position (email firstname.lastname@example.org for info) (Graphics)
- We are looking for a volunteer to assist in graphic design (mainly logos and banners) for
the site. If you are interested, please contact Greg Miller at greg@thefantasysportsite.
- Vacant Position (email email@example.com for info) (Social Media)
- We are looking for a volunteer to be our director of social media. If you are interested,
please contact Greg Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.